Competitive Examination Guidance Cell is established in the year 2016 in the college. This cell has been striving to provide the proper path to the students.
Aims and Objectives:
The specific aim of the Cell is to give insights of GPAT, MPSC, UPSC and other competitive examinations to the students. The Cellendeavours to accomplish the following objectives in the light of the aim specified.
1. To spread awareness about competitive examinations among the students, and to create and sustain their interest in the respective field.
2. To introduce the students the nature of different competitive examinations, its syllabi, various advertisements, the structure of examinations etc.
3. To provide the basic knowledge of necessary preparations like pre-examination preparation, post-examination preparation, basic preparations for the interview skills, etc.
Co-ordinator and Committee Members:
1. Co-ordinator:Dr. L. G. Rathi
2. Member: Mr. G. D. Dahikar(UPSC, MPSC, and allied examinations)
3. Member: Mr. A. J. Deshmukh (GPAT and Pharmacy related examinations)